Illinois Probate, Real Estate and Elder Law Attorney
Helping clients throughout the Chicago area plan for their futures for more than 40 years
At the law office of O'Brien, Hanrahan & Fay, we represent clients throughout the Chicago metro area in wills & probate, residential real estate and elder law cases. For more than 40 years, Attorney Fay has passionately represented clients throughout the city, and his dedication to his clients has earned him a reputation as one of the most effective legal minds in the area. Our firm was first established in 1928, and although the attorneys have changed over the years, our devotion to the standards of the law has remained strong and unwavering.
Trusted service from an experienced legal mind
Although these legal issues can be incredibly difficult to deal with, we’re here to find simple solutions to your problems through our:
- Commitment to community — Attorney Fay grew up on a farm in Princeton, Illinois, and as a lifelong resident of the state, he is committed to seeing that his clients receive the legal service they deserve.
- Decades of experience — Attorney Fay has more than 40 years of experience practicing law throughout Illinois. This helps him find solutions to your problems — solutions that other less-experienced attorneys might not be able to see.
- Acclaimed legal service — In recognition of his decades of service to the people of Illinois, Attorney Fay is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating available for legal abilities and adherence to ethical standards.
A range of practice areas
Our entire staff is dedicated to helping clients with their legal matters regarding:
- Wills & Probate — Both you and your family deserve a secure future. At O'Brien, Hanrahan & Fay, our experience with wills & probate can help provide the peace of mind that you need as you move forward.
- Residential real estate — Whether dealing with the purchase or sale of a home, a zoning dispute or any other area of residential real estate, we can help you get the results that you are entitled to.
- Elder law — If you are dealing with the sensitive subject of elder law — such as power of attorney or Medicare and Medicaid coverage — we can ensure that your needs are looked after.
Contact O'Brien, Hanrahan & Fay today
If you are in need of an experienced attorney in the Chicago metro area, call our office at 312-427-4540 or contact us online today to schedule a free phone consultation. We also make home calls, when necessary.